- Eligibility: Intermediate (10+2) examination or any other equivalent examination preferably with Science group(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with agrregate of 45% marks.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 years and 35 years respectively.
- Student should be medically fit.
- The Medical check-up form should me checked and signed by the Doctor of our Hospital.
- Attendance: Attendance should be 75% in theory and practical classes separately.
The Prospectus and Admission form are available on payment of Rs. 100/- Request for prospectus and admission form by post should be accompanied by DD of Rs. 200/- in the favor of AVADH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY AND HOSPITAL.
The students should be minimum 10+2. The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years and must be medically fit at the time of admission. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview before the selection committee and merit will be prepared. The selected candidates should deposit their fees within the notified period.
Cancellation of Admission
The admission shall stand cancelled in case of submission of false and forged documents. If the student is not found medically fit, his/her admission will be cancelled.