- Rights of admission is reserved. Formation of unions/association of students is not allowed.
- Wearing of prescribed uniforms during theory and practical training is compulsory.
- No student will be allowed to fill up the examination form to appear in the faculty examination unless he/she puts in 75% of attendance both in theory and practical classes separately. Class examination will be held towards the end of each term. Attendance for that examination is compulsory. Marks obtained in these examinations and in day to day work will be taken into account towards the annual examination.
- Students are expected to take proper care of the movable and immovable properties of the institute and if any damage is caused to the property as disfiguring of walls, door fittings, breaking of furniture and laboratory or hospital instruments etc. This may be considered as indiscipline and action will be taken against the student.
- Use of alcohol or any intoxicants or narcotics are not allowed in the premises of the institute and hostel. The student can be rusticated if found using any of the said substances.
- No students will be allowed to do any kind of practice or any outside job or pursue any other course of study along with this course. If found guilty, he/she may be expelled from the institution.
- Director/Principal reserve the rights to change any rule. For any dispute, decision given by Director/Principal will be final. Dispute if any, will be subject to Lucknow jurisdiction only.
- For any information about the admission procedure please contacts the administrator/ principal. The candidate will be himself/herself responsible for obtaining any incorrect information from any other person of the institution and action upon the same is that the admission will be cancelled if the candidate gives any wrong information about himself / herself.
Call us: +91-522-2612639